Buy Chevrolet Tires At Team Auto in Salisbury
Your tires keep your car driving smoothly, but many people don’t stop to consider that tires are one of the most important safety components of their vehicle. Brakes will stop the wheels, but your tires actually stop your car. Worn tires don’t merely affect braking, they also impact nearly all your car’s functions, including handling, steering, acceleration, traction and even fuel economy. If you own a Chevrolet, tires that are right for your car are a necessity.
Team Chevy provides affordable tires for Chevrolet vehicles, including the Bolt EV, Equinox, Tahoe, Traverse, Sonic, Cruze and Silverado 1500. If you’re not sure how to tell if your tires are worn, here’s some helpful information.
You’ll see tread wear indicators on your tire where there are 2/32 inch or less tread remaining. You should also heed these warning signs:
- You can see three or more tread wear indicators around the tire.
- The tire cord or fabric shows through the rubber.
- The tire sidewall or tread is cut or cracked.
- The tire has a split or a bulge.
- The tire is cut or punctured.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s time to replace your tires. Remember, your Chevrolet tires were chosen especially for your car, truck, crossover or SUV to perform properly in all driving situations. There are six types of tires:
- All-terrain tires deliver great performance on most types of roads and in a variety of weather conditions. They’re also suited for off-roading.
- Run-flat tires can be driven for a short distance when the tires are flat. They shouldn’t be driven at high speeds.
- All-season tires can be used year-round and in most weather conditions.
- Performance tires provide improved handling and aren’t for use in cold winter weather.
- Summer tires have a distinctive tread and compound designed to perform in dry and wet-road conditions.
- Winter tires provide extra traction on roads covered in snow or ice. Winter tires provide less traction on dry roads.
When your tires need to be replaced, talk to the experts at Team Chevy. We’ll make sure you get the right Chevrolet tires for your vehicle.